MENU
Kehillat Israel Bar Mitzvah photo Pacific Palisades

01
of
04

Mitzvah Photography

Base Packages

01

Ceremony

One photographer (me)
3 hours coverage
Password-protected proofing
Unlimited printing rights

$1,500
02

Ceremony + Reception

One photographer (me)
6 hours coverage
Password-protected proofing
Unlimited printing rights

$3,000
03

Ceremony + Reception (2x)

Two Photographers (me + associate)
8 hours coverage
Password-protected proofing
Unlimited printing rights

$4,000

Photography add-ons

Still images slideshow (for reception) + $500
Additional Hour (with Jonathan) + $500
Additional Hour (with Associate) + $300
8" x 8" Linen-bound album containing 26 thin pages + $400
10" x 10" Linen-bound album containing 26 thin pages +$500
12" x 12" Linen-bound album containing 26 thin pages +$600

*Please inquire for rates on album upgrades...

Mitzvah Videography

Base Packages

01

Ceremony

One contracted cinematographer
3 hours coverage
Single-camera edit of ceremony only
Pro-sound recording


$1,500
02

Ceremony + Reception

One contracted cinematographer
6 hours coverage
4 - 5 minute highlight video
Single-camera edits of ceremony & speeches
Pro-sound recording

$2,500
03

Ceremony + Reception (2x)

Two contracted cinematographers
8 hours coverage
4 - 5 minute highlight video
Multi-Camera edits of ceremony & speeches
Pro-sound recording

$4,000

Videography add-ons

Additional Hour + $300
Drone photography and videography (if permitted) + $500

Pricing for other genres

Photography and videography

Pricing for portraits, sport, corporate and event photography are determined on a case by case basis depending on the scope of the project and time required.  Please tell me more about your project and I’d be happy to provide you with a quote!

Kehillat Israel Bar Mitzvah photo Pacific Palisades

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Tell me about videography:

Starting in 2023, I will be offering a brand new videography add-on service for all photography bookings. This can be booked in addition to photography or as a stand-alone service. My videographers are extremely talented and experienced professionals who also run their own wedding videography businesses. They will be responsible for on-site production only and I will complete all post-production responsibilities (i.e. sound mixing, editing etc) and deliver all of the final clips. The turn-around time for videography is approximately one month. I will also be your main point of contact throughout the entire process. Of course, I would be more than happy to connect you with my videographer should you have any questions.

Do I need a videographer?

I would lean towards yes. Remember, the decision whether or not to hire a videographer shouldn't be based on how often you're going to actually watch the video. You might watch it once every three years, but even then I think knowing that it's there and having the luxury to relive those memories is definitely worth the extra expense. Also consider the value of having your vows, toasts and other spoken moments recorded beautifully so you can listen to them again and again in the future. The iPhone might be great at capturing video, but sound is not always going to be so great. Finally, I think videography is especially beneficial if your venue lends itself to beautiful cinematography or even drone cinematography.

Who is your associate?

My associate's name is Carsten Schertzer. He is an award-winning photographer who can cover your wedding on my behalf at a discounted rate. Carsten also serves as my certified drone pilot for wedding ceremonies as well as my second shooter when there is a need. For associate bookings, I will be the main point of contact. I will also be selecting, editing and delivering all content to you. Carsten will also be available answer any questions or concerns as well.

Some additional details:

Prices are inclusive of all state and federal taxes.  I accept payments by mailed check, ACH transfer or credit card. I can provide Zelle or VENMO QR codes upon request as well.

For Mitzvahs, I require a 30% retainer as well as a signed agreement.  The remaining 70% is due one week before the event.

For all other events, I only require a a signed agreement.  No deposit is required.  Full payment is due upon reception of invoice and must be completed before content is released.  No deposit is required.

I offer a 10% reduction across the board for all current and former members of the military (thank you for your service!) as well as fellow alumni of USC (Fight On!).  Please be sure to include this information in your inquiry.

Please note: The discount does not apply for events that take place on national holidays, associate coverage or for any event that requires travel.

You may contact me directly at 310-874-7321 or by using the form below if you have any questions at all.   Thank you for your consideration!

Get in touch!

CLOSE